This fits your.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Outer Material 99% Polyester, 1%spandex
- Made in USA
- Therapeutic Rigid Foam Neck, Subluxation Support Roll
Experiencing tired achy sore neck? Been working on a computer to long? Dr. Nick's Neck Napper to the rescue!
• Subluxation is abnormal forward joint movement and fixations of the spine that can result in neck pain, stiffness, and often times degeneration and separation the cervical vertebrae
• The use of rigid therapy rolls can help by temporarily reshaping your vertebrae back to a neutral curve*
• We use firm Closed-Cell-Neoprene for therapy relief and a Fuzzy Soft polyester outer sleeve for comfort
• Overall Dimensions: 10." long x 3.75" Diameter
• This roll is purposefully much firmer than "pillow" rolls as it is intended for therapeutic purposes, not sleeping.
• For best results, start use by short increments of 5 or 10 minutes daily and work your way up to half an hour daily
• This device can be uncomfortable the first few times you use it. Make sure to place it below your lower neck or upper back.
• Bend your neck all the way backwards over the roll and relax.
• Your neck will adjust, in time, and it becomes easier the more you use it.
• If the roll, at first, feels too hard or big, try using it on a softer bed or even a sofa couch.
• If the roll feels to small or soft, try using it on a carpeted floor
• *No medical claim beyond a therapy device intended herein
• * Ask your doctor before using this product If you have fracture, spinal instability, implanted spinal hardware, had spinal surgery, acute traumatic injury, extruded disc fragments, inflammatory disease or infections, pregnancy, and people who feel aggravation of symp.
• Proudly made in the USA - UPC 700256929079
Dr Nicks Neck Napper Rigid Therapeutic Neck Roll B01MFHAPZ6