New Patient Form - Download
Post Procedure Instructions - Download
Pre Procedure Anesthesia Instructions - Download
Click here to read about patient experiences at Southwest Vein and Leg Center.
The majority of medical insurance providers cover the cost of treating Venous Reflux due to the long-term health risks associated with leaving this condition untreated. Our insurance specialists will obtain treatment authorization from your insurance provider and discuss payment options with you for any remaining co-pay, co-insurance, and/or deductible amounts.
In-Network Insurance Plans
- AETNA – PPO
- BCBS – PPO (ACA ONLY), POS, TRAD
- BEECH STREETD – (MULTI-PLAN)
- BSWQA EMPLOYEE PLAN
- CIGNA – PPO
- CHOICE CARE – (HUMANA) – PPO
- COVENTRY/FIRST HEALTH – PPO
- CORVEL HEALTHCARE – PPO
- GALAXY HEALTHCARE – PPO
- INDEPENDENT MEDICAL SYSTEMS – PPO
- INTEGRATED HEALTH PLAN – PPO
- MULTIPLAN – PPO
- NEXCALIBER – (AAGI)
- PRIME HEALTH SERVICES
- PRIVATE HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS
- PROVIDER SELECT
- TEXAS HEALTHCARE FOUNDATION
- THR NETWORK
- THREE RIVERS PROVIDER NETWORK – PPO
- UNITED HEALTHCARE
- USA MANAGED CARE ORGANIZATION – PPO
Dr. Menzies is accepting traditional Medicare and Medicare PPO Advantage plans. Unfortunately, we are no longer accepting Medicare HMO or Medicaid.
Log-in to our Patient Portal
For established patients. Click here to login.